7.2.07

We're Creepy And We're Kooky

I loved The Addams Family as a kid (the Cartoon Network animated series, that is- and also the movies), so it was quite a nice surprise to see the following picture on Style Bubble. Like Thing found itself a mate on your shoulder :)


Personally, I'm not that fond of the outfit apart from the hands, I'd have liked it if the top was looser or if the hands came attached to something drapey and not so fitted. Or, if you wanted to be Morticia Addams (with Thing on your shoulder), perching the hands on a long flowy black dress would be perfectly in order.

2 comments:

mareGa said...

Is this a photo of the Benjamin Cho runway? I didn't like it either.

Blue Floppy Hat said...

Yeah, it is. I looked for a higher-resolution picture but there weren't any.

About Me

My photo
Fondest of upbeat music and brightly coloured sweets.