31.5.09

One of those notes I hate leaving..

If anyone is still reading this, posting will resume in ten days. It's been hard of late, given that all my free time seems to have disappeared into a black hole and nearly all the fashion-related news I've been reading is bad (i-D- i-D- going bimonthly instead of monthly, Veronique Braqinho- whose clothes I always dreamed of owning once I started earning a salary I'm now increasingly doubting I'll ever get to- thank you, recession- is closing down, and doom and gloom prevails). But The Force remains with me, and this blog will restart posting fashion-related things soon, instead of silly notes like this one.

3 comments:

stephie said...

waiting for you! in the meantime check out Manifesto (FN's page-flip online magazine)!

Free Online Dating on YourDatingTube.com said...

Check this 100% free online dating site for singles on

YourDatingTube.com
its totally free!

dating website said...

This is a great blog,this website provides very useful tips.we are going to add it to out free dating

website and college information blog online

dating
.http://www.universityloveconnection.com/blog so our visitors can read your news,as you are a

reputable source.Thanks for dating website.

About Me

My photo
Fondest of upbeat music and brightly coloured sweets.