29.12.09

Speaking of Amelie (no, not THAT Amelie)..



I'm so used to fashion photography these days being high on gloss and the occasional slightly OTT-storyboarded-fantasy*, that I think my eyes actually let out a small sigh of relief when they spotted these images by Amelie Chassary in the fashion section of her website. Their vibe swings somewhere between the dreaminess of an open-air swing in summer and the energy of small children on sugar, and whatever she's doing with the lighting (cool in some pictures, beautifully filtered in another- though I know little to nothing about photography) is lovely. I'll also take the opportunity to say that I love the way she uses the backgrounds in her images- they complement the subjects (and clothes) so well...

*though I love those too. Life would be a bit dull if there was no gloss.
all images by Amelie Chassary

2 comments:

wireless ISP management software said...

These are very creative photography I love it.

Search Engine Optimization said...

The emotions portraying on these photographs are very beautiful. It’s gorgeous.

About Me

My photo
Fondest of upbeat music and brightly coloured sweets.